We would like to thank everyone for being our patients. We strive to give you and your family the care you deserve. We would like to remind every one of our clinic policies to ensure your needs are met in an efficient and timely manner.
Patients coming to the clinic for the first time should arrive at the clinic 30 minutes prior to their appointment time. To provide you with the best healthcare, it is very important that your physician at the Shiloh Clinic understand your medical and mental health history, your living situation, relationship status and employment history. Please bring any medications that you are taking and notify us of any allergies to medication that you are aware of. Please also provide the names and contact information for any other medical providers that you have seen so that we may better coordinate your care.
- We will do our best to accommodate you in every way possible when scheduling your appointments, including same day appointments.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at your earliest convenience so we may use your appointment time for another patient.
- Please call well in advance for Well child exams, Physicals and medication refills.
- We are taking new patients, however we do not do pain management.
- All phone messages will be read and addressed on the same day you call. Please allow until the end of the day to get a call back from Nurse. If you call after 2:00 pm, your phone call may not be returned until the next business day.
- Phone messages regarding early refills on narcotic medications or lost or stolen controlled or narcotic medication will not be returned at all.
- Please allow at least a week to hear back from the referral clerk. Sometimes it takes a few days to get authorization from your insurance and/or hear back from a specialist. If it has been a week since the referral was done, please contact our office at that time.
- If you need your medical records copied, due to insurance, moving, changing doctors or a legal matter, please allow up to 4 weeks.
- Prescription refills should be requested 3 to 4 days before you run out, you should contact your pharmacy and they will contact us or you can contact us at our online site for refills. Once you have requested your prescription it should be refilled within 72 hours and be at the pharmacy unless otherwise notified by a nurse. Please check with the pharmacy first before calling the clinic to check for your prescription.
- Medication for controlled drugs and/ or narcotics will only be refilled at an office visit.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for any forms to be filled out.
Once again, thank you for your trust in us to provide care for your family. – Shiloh Clinic Physicians and Staff